– We put great effort in to protecting the environment!
– By gradually adapting to more environmental friendly practices our company will strive to close material loops and minimize our impact on the environment.
– City Network management is making environmental responsibility a priority and is careful not to expose the environment to unnecessary strain by ensuring that environmental aspects are integrated throughout the lifecycle of our products and services.
– We consider the environment in every decision and intergrade the environmental work in the company
– Laws and restrictions are considered minimum requirement that we strive beyond
– We see the environmental work as an ongoing process and commit to act toward continues improvements.
– By educating all staff members we will raise their awareness of environmental issues.
– Thought communication with stakeholders and through information from the industry, we will stay updated of new environmental friendly methods and materials..
– We shall use environmental friendly materials and chemicals and, and in addition inform and make demands on our suppliers in this regards.
Our business will be conducted in a way that:
- Environmental impact is minimized and the risk of environmental damage is limited through preventive work.
- We do not, for our own means, cause damage or incidents that significantly affect our environment.
- We continuously reduce our environmental impact in relation to our mission. Reuse or recycling should always be taken into consideration.